Bluegrass Pugfest, Inc. invites you to exhibit at the 1st Annual 2021 “Bluegrass Pugfest” that will be held on Saturday & Sunday, May 15th & 16th, 2021. The prices listed cover your vendor booth rental for both days – there is no discount if you only choose to attend one day. The event will be held at: West Hall, Kentucky Exposition Center, 937 Phillips Lane, Louisville, KY 40209.
Bluegrass Pugfest is the result of Milwaukee Pugfest moving south after 15 very successful annual events. Attendance at Pugfest topped 3,000 humans and 2,000 Pugs in 2019 (the event was cancelled in 2020 due to Covid 19). Milwaukee Pugfest was the largest event of its kind in North America and was voted as the #1 and “Best Festival” event in Milwaukee many times.
Contact Paul Gilles, Event Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the event.
Vendor/Rescue Terms & Conditions
- Vendor pricing is found on the “Vendor Booth Application” (button below).
- Vendors may bring in their own table(s) and chair(s), or they may be rented as part of your booth (see “Vendor Booth Application”)
- All payments are final. No refunds.
- We request that you donate an item or product for our silent auction (retail value $25 or higher). The silent auction item can be mailed to us or brought to the silent auction area on the day of the event.
- Booth space will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Approximately two weeks prior to event you will receive further information regarding the event.
- Vendor/Exhibitor must comply with Kentucky Exposition Center rules of operation. The management is not responsible for loss or theft.
- Sales Tax:
- For-profit vendors are responsible for submitting Kentucky Sales Tax to Kentucky Department of Revenue. At least one week in advance, vendors must contact Kentucky Taxpayer Service Center, 620 South Third Street, Louisville KY 40202. 502-595-4512 to obtain proper registration and detailed information. In-state vendors may already have proper tax registration and would not need to call the Taxpayer Service Center.
- Booths / Displays:
- Displays shall be flame proof, shall not damage walls or booth space, vendor/exhibitor is responsible for any damage incurred. Signs must be of professional quality – no handwritten signs permitted. Decorations, signs, banners, and streamers may not be attached, taped, nailed, or otherwise fastened to any ceiling, window, equipment, painted surface, or wall of the venue.
- Vendor/Exhibitor must stay in perimeter of booth.
- Displays shall be confined to the area(s) reserved and shall not pose a physical, visual, or auditory obstruction to the event or neighboring area(s).
- All exhibits, signage, and displays must be “Open Top” and not interfere with the facility fire detection and suppression system.
- Prohibited Items:
- Helium balloons and adhesive backed decals cannot be given away or used at the venue.
- Vendors may not sell or give away any items that resemble the Confederate Battle Flag or bear the image of the Confederate Battle Flag. In addition, vendors may not sell or give away any items that represent racist ideology, including, but not limited to such items as Ku Klux Klan items, items denoting swastikas, etc.
- No heating or cooking appliances are permitted.
- No Smoking:
- Smoking is not permitted in the building.
- Smoking is permitted outside in the designated area (at least 10 feet from any entrance)
- Outer doors may not be propped open.
- Bluegrass Pugfest management reserves the right to restrict, alter, or evict any exhibit that detracts from the general character or operation of the event.
- Vendor/exhibitor agrees to maintain booth from 10:00am until 4:00pm.
- Vendor booths must remain open until 4:00pm – no early breakdown
- Vendors will be allowed to set up on Friday, May 14th, 2021 from 1:00pm to 8:00pm.
- The facility will be locked at 8:00pm Friday – please plan accordingly.
- Saturday, May 15, 2021: Setup 8:00 am to 9:45 am
- Sunday, May 16, 2021: Setup 8:00 am to 9:45 am
- All exhibitors/vendors must have booth completed and ready for business no later than 9:45am on Saturday and Sunday.
- There are loading doors on the west side of the West Wing (Halls A and B).
- Vendors are prohibited from bringing booth materials / merchandise through any pedestrian doors. Please do not bring booth materials through the pedestrian doors to the complex – Kentucky Venues imposes a $500 fine per occurrence for violations of this policy.
Event Tear Down
- Vendor booths must remain open until 4:00pm – no early breakdown
- Immediately following the event. Please make arrangements to have all items out of the Complex no later than 5:30pm or an additional fee may be assessed.
- All belongings must be removed from your booth and waste must be disposed of in trash containers.
- Any merchandise or display material left after the event shall not be the responsibility of the management and will be removed from property on Sunday evening. Appropriate fees will be assessed for removal.
- More vendor parking details will be provided to vendors approximately two weeks prior to the event.
- There are loading doors on the west side of the West Wing (Halls A and B). Vendors are prohibited from bringing booth materials / merchandise through any pedestrian doors. Please do not bring booth materials through the pedestrian doors to the complex.
- After you load/unload your vehicle you must remove your vehicle and park in the designated parking lot immediately.
- Vendors may leave their vehicles parked on premises overnight, however, neither Bluegrass Pugfest, Inc. nor Kentucky Exposition Center will assume any responsibility for loss, theft, or damage.
- RV spots are available for $50 per night on-site (price subject to change). Call Access Control at 502-367-5380 for reservations.
Vendor / Exhibitor Duty
- The Vendor / Exhibitor listed upon this contract agrees to hold harmless the Kentucky Exposition Center and its management/employees and the Officers, Board of Directors, and Volunteers or Bluegrass Pugfest, Inc. from any and all claims, liability, injury, loss, and expenses, including legal costs that may arise from or in connection with this event.
- Vendor / Exhibitor further agrees to protect and hold the Officers and Board of Directors of Bluegrass Pugfest Inc. and its agents forever harmless for any damages or charges imposed for violations of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the vendor/exhibitor or those acting on behalf of the exhibitor.
- Vendors may bring animals/pets. Animals must be confined to your exhibit area and not in the aisle. All animals brought to the event must be healthy, current on shots and properly socialized. If your dog seems aggressive, you will be asked to remove the animal immediately. Each vendor/exhibitor is responsible for “accident” cleanups and outdoor relief area pickups.
Food & Beverage
- Kentucky Exposition Center has contracted with Levy’s to provide food and beverage to attendees of Bluegrass Pugfest and other events occurring at the exposition center concurrently.
- Outside food or beverage is not permitted.
- Each Vendor shall receive two (2) vendor wristbands to the event.
- Vendors must wear the wristbands at all times.
- Additional wristbands are available $5.00 each. (see “Vendor Booth Application”)
- Rescues and Animal Shelters may bring animals/pets. Animals must be confined to your exhibit area and not in the aisle. All animals brought to the event must be healthy, current on shots and properly socialized. If your dog seems aggressive, you will be asked to remove the animal immediately. Each vendor/exhibitor is responsible for “accident” cleanups and outdoor relief area pickups.
- Rescues are permitted to have their own items for sale, games, etc.
- Participating rescues will receive a donation partially based on volunteer hours contributed to the event
- Rescues can volunteer at the actual event (set up, tear down, or work at the event) or prior to the event (soliciting donations, communicating with sponsors, etc.) Email us at email@example.com for more details.
- We require that you promote our event on your Website, Facebook Page, Twitter, etc. Failure to promote the event will affect your donation because we are dependent on your help to promote this event – the greater the attendance, the more donations we can make.
- Vendors, please mail a check payable to “Bluegrass Pugfest, Inc.” for the total amount due (based on your selections on the Vendor Booth Application) to Bluegrass Pugfest, Inc., 9113 Collingwood Road, Louisville, KY 40299)